Ceebeks Business Solutions for GOOD have created a special-purpose training room for entrepreneurs and business owners has been created at the Fletcher Jones Business Centre to help them achieve the dreams they are chasing for themselves and their families.
The Chasers Hub will be a unique training facility designed specifically to provide hands-on and ready to implement ideas to help entrepreneurs and business owners recover quickly from the financial impacts left by the COVID pandemic.
There will be a very affordable monthly subscription of $199 per month that is value-packed and here’s a sneak peek pf some of the extraordinary benefits members will be getting access to:
- A Quarterly Theme – as set by our Chasers on what you want to know the most, drawing on key topics that you need to be developing in order to increase your skillset and knowledge to succeed;
- ‘Let’s Save Some Real Money’ Masterclasses – conducted in conjunction with Chris Beks on specific issues that impact accounting, business coaching & development, financial planning, lending & tax – GUARANTEED to SAVE you $’000’s of dollars!
- An engaged and passionate Facebook Business Community Group – focussing on building a deeply engaged, proactive community of business owners who understand that helping each other is the key to real success – this is your Community!
- Success Stories – sharing stories from local business owners who are doing great things and the lessons they have learnt;
- Guest Experts – on specific topics related to our Quarterly Theme
- A Personalised Copy of Chasing The Dream – How To Grow A Business In These Amazing Times! by Chris Beks
- Make An Impact on the lives of someone less fortunate in our local community through Warrnambool & District Food Share or globally through B1G1 – Business for GOOD
- Special VIP Offers exclusive to Members – to our events, to our products and services, and to our Affiliates and other organisations from time to time.
- A Quarterly copy of our 2021 Award-Winning Magazine – Chasing the Dream
The Chasers Hub will also be available for hire for businesses looking for a dedicated training room or a ‘hot desk’.
For more information please contact Shannae Hewett on 55612643.