Healthcare & Medical Services
- Aged Support
- Allied Health
- Health and Residential Aged Care
- Health and Well Being
- Nutritional Advice
- Professional consulting services
I have been practicing as a Dietitian since 2012, providing individualised nutrition advice. While I see clients for any nutrition issue, my special interest areas are:
- Sports nutrition
- Cardiovascular disease, including high cholesterol & high blood pressure
- Disordered eating / eating behaviours
- Weight management using the Health At Every Size (R) and non-diet approaches helping you improve your relationship with food.
- Food intolerance, including irritable bowel syndrome
- Nutrition for older adults, including aged care.
Appointments are available without requiring a referral from a doctor or other health professional. I also accept Enhanced Primary Care plan referrals from GPs.
In addition to offering one-on-one consults, I'm available to present to groups on nutrition topics, and also offer menu reviews.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
Accredited Sports Dietitian (ASD)
Level 1 ISAK Anthropometrist