- This event has passed.
Business & Bookkeeping
Join us for a very engaging workshop and learn everything you need to know to keep your bookkeeping and accounting fees down and ensure your business is set up properly and compliant with any COVID 19 entitlements.
Whether you are starting a new business or already in business but want to have a better understanding – this is the opportunity for you!
Warrnambool City Council, in partnership with The Hive at South West TAFE, presents the Business & Bookkeeping workshop which will be led by experienced finance professional Colin Thompson.
Tickets for this half day event are heavily subsidised by Warrnambool City Council and are available for $99 +GST.
What we’ll cover:
• What is a bookkeeper?
• What registrations do I need for taxation?
• What business structure should I have?
• What options are there for recording the income and expenditure of the business?
• Do I need a business name?
• What are the different financial reports?
• What is a business plan and do I need one?
• What do I need to consider if I engage workers?
• What other matters do I need to consider?
• Summary of tips for efficient bookkeeping…
This is a COVID Safe event.